Friday, March 13, 2009

Morning Sickness SUCKS!!! >.<.

I do have to say that purchasing the "what to expect when expecting" book has helped me out a lot and answered many of my questions, however the book is written to cover every possible scenario and seems like it's written more for the crazy-worried mother to be. It's starting to make me feel like I'm not worrying enough @.@....

My boobs?..... HUGE!!! (@)(@) I can't even wear my bras anymore cause they hurt me and make me feel kinda queazy -_-.....my husband on the other-hand is loving them (figures >.<)

As for the morning sickness, I've pretty much got it under control; the trick is not to let myself become hungry cause then I just get hungrier faster and then I feel sick and eating doesn't do me any good. My friend down in SoCal Carla sent me the most awesome care package full of baby clothes, diapers, pampered products for every stage of my pregnancy and especially most awesome (right now at least) are the Preggi Pop Drops. They're little suckers that come in three different flavours and they really do settle your stomach down in the morning while giving your mouth something to do; and they get me by well enough so that I can at least get up and get something real to eat! A real life saver some mornings ^_^ However some mornings it doesn't matter what I do and I just feel like crap for half the day....-_-..bleh.....

All in all we're both doing well, I still haven't been in to see a medical professional (we're still looking for a midwife) but I've found out that I'm just about to start my 3rd month and that my estimated due date is October 21st.
I'll post some pics as soon as there's something to see ^_^

~ja ne <3

No comments: