Friday, January 30, 2009

This post is for Greg!~

But my husband and I are doing well in Washington, we love it here, and even though we moved here from California we still had a very nice and warm summer. We're hunkering down and getting ready for the cold winter that's going to dump tons of snow on us; which will be good cause we'll be working up at Hurricane Ridge running the snack-bar, gift shop, and ski and snowshoe rental!

*update*

We've been working up at the Ridge since just before Christmas and it's a blast to be at the top of a gorgeous mountain covered with snow only to have the view of the Olympic mountains covered in snow! ^_^

And I've been hired on by my current employers to be full time instead of just part time on the weekends up at the ridge. (sweet^-^) So I get to work two days at the freezing cold beautiful ridge and then the other three days workin outside at Lake Crescent Lodge getting everything ready for when we open back up in the summer. Plus I get to work with Steven 5 days a week just in different departments (so we never get tired of each other and we get to commute to work together).

That's it for now, been without internet at our house for the past three months so it's a bit difficult to keep updated, but I'm gonna try to let everyone know that we haven't frozen to death in the Pacific Northwest and that we're well and good.

(plus I'm dying to scan more pics and share them >.< I'm just kinda missing the whole scanner part ^_^)

Laters~

No comments: