Friday, April 18, 2008

Aikido on Sat. Bitches!~


I do have to say that I am very excited about learning Aikido. I'm not looking forward to being sore all the time, but I am looking forward to gaining some strength as well as discipline. Not to mention the Sensei (Aikido instructor) totally rawks!!! ^0^

Not only is he a great teacher, but I agree with his philosophies about the art as well. He's always talking about restraint, and diffusing the situation without hurting anybody, everyone goes home in one piece kinda stuff.

I haven't attended a class yet myself, however I sat in on the last one on last Saturday and had to resist from hopping onto the mat and asking him questions. It was difficult not to want to get involved with his teachings, he's very impowering and charismatic. Here's hoping I make it home without much injury~ ^_^

Ganbatte~

1 comment:

Schteeven said...

I think if you keep tossing the instructor all over the mat like you were last Saturday you'll do alright!